The Returns Policy forms part of the Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale and includes the The Golfers Club general in store returns and refunds policies.
- Returns of all Products can occur in one of the three ways, namely (1) directly to a Golfers Club store or by Courier.
- In Store return: when returning products to a Golfers Club outlet or a store directly, the customer will follow the usual In Store Return Process. The Customer will be required to furnish proof of purchase (invoice or delivery note) and the normal in store return conditions shall apply.
- If for some reason a customer is unhappy with their purchase within 30 days, we will refund the customer in full provided the item has not been damaged or tampered with.
- Refunds will occur as follows:For In Store returns, EFT and cash purchases will be refunded via a gift card or cash. Account payments will be refunded via a credit to the relevant account. Gift card purchases will be refunded by the issue of another gift card to the value of the credit. Credit and debit card will be refunded to the applicable card.
- The Golfers Club cannot accept responsibility if an individual at the Customer's chosen address accepts delivery and is not authorized to do so, or does so under false or fraudulent circumstances.