TaylorMade M4 Driver
STRAIGHT DISTANCE + ULTIMATE FORGIVENESS
“From the Tour to the amateur golfer, distance with consistency is the ultimate performance goal. With the TaylorMade M4 driver. We have combined our revolutionary Twist Face technology with a new Hammerhead slot and a refined Geocoustic sole design to produce straight distance with a massive sweet spot. The result is consistent driving performance through a premium blend of power, forgiveness, and accuracy.
BRIAN BAZZEL | VICE PRESIDENT | PRODUCT CREATION
TaylorMade M4 Driver with TWIST FACE
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots.
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high-toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit.
- The reinforced outer portions of the slot allow for a lighter, more flexible face and, as a result a larger sweet spot
- The center portion of the slot increases ball speed low on the face and drops unwanted spin for more distance
- Shaped for a solid and explosive sound
- Reduced sole volume enables a larger, more forgiving face.
|M4 DRIVER||8.5°||RH||56° – 60°||460CC||45.75″||D3|
|M4 DRIVER||9.5°||RH/LH||56° – 60°||460CC||45.75″||D3|
|M4 DRIVER||10.5°||RH/LH||56° – 60°||460CC||45.75″||D3|
|M4 DRIVER||12°||RH||56° – 60°||460CC||45.75″||D3|
Fujikura Atmos Red 5
|Flex||Weight||Torque||Tip Size||Launch||Spin||Tip Stiffness|
Golf Pride Dual Feel
See more from TaylorMade here
See more men’s drivers here